Apply Now Location: Singapore
Job Type: Permanent
Job Area: Administration
Applications Close: 07.10.2017
- Global company
- Competitive salary package
- Career development opportunities
- Teamwork culture
- Singapore based
We currently have an exciting opportunity to join our team as an Executive Assistant reporting to the Senior Vice President and Asian Operations Leader.
This is a permanent role commencing as soon as possible and is based in Singapore.
About the role – you will be responsible for:
- Providing administrative duties with wide latitude for exercising discretion and judgement;
- Organising complex meetings for internal and external customers both interstate/international, across numerous time zones;
- Extensive diary management and travel co-ordination to maximise the effectiveness of the Senior Manager’s time, including forecasting and coordinating travel/accommodation requirements expeditiously;
- Developing and maintaining appropriate systems, procedures and controls to maximise the accuracy, timeliness and presentation of work;
- Assisting other Senior Managers as required ensuring the smooth running of the Singapore Office;
- Identifying ways of improving systems and processes within your area of responsibility.
About you - you will have:
- Previous relevant experience in senior executive support role is essential;
- Previous insurance industry experience desirable. Advanced working knowledge of PC-based systems and applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel (intermediate level), and database systems;
- Strong attention to detail and organisational skills;
- Ability to be a self-starter, pro-active and a flexible and positive team player;
- High level of accuracy skills;
- High level of professionalism and client-servicing skills.
If you believe you can make a positive contribution to our team, and want to be a part of LIU’s exciting future, please apply now – we would love to hear from you.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE